Master of Computer Application [M.C.A]
Eligibility (MCA, 2 -Years, Full Time)
A Two year full time program in computer application providing an extensive coverage of the latest IT Curriculum ideally suited to the student who wants to make a career in the fast growing IT industry. On successful completion of the M.C.A program a candidate will have numerous job opportunities in India & world wide in IT sector. After completions of MCA. Student can opt research related work by registering as PhD students in various renowned universities.
Graduation with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor\\\'s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UG Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India And having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
1. The candidates who have passed Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS), Bachelor of Science (Computer/Information Technology) degree courses are not required to fulfill the requirement of having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
2. Any issues related with eligibility shall be decided by the Competent Authority.
3. Candidate must Qualify MH-CET exam conducted by DTE Maharashtra State,
Fees : Rs. 1,05,000/-* Per Year (Subject to Revise by competent Authority) Intake: 180 Students Course Content
In todays information era computer is the vital tool in the development of technology. Without Computerization, there can be no growth in any field. Computer and Information Technology being the order of the day, the MCA course gives an in-depth training to all aspirants in this field. The course is tailor-made for those who want to excel in the field of computer applications. MCA programme is like a designer course, which imparts peerless quality of teaching and training even to a student who is a stranger in the field of computers. MCA degree is the gateway into bright career in the Software Industry.
The educational objectives of the MCA program enable the students to have a holistic and all-round grooming to be a thorough professional in the field of IT .The objectives for the course are designed, considering that MCA graduates will be able to:
- Develop software solutions to problems across a broad range of application domains through analysis and design.
- Contribute to research in their chosen field, function and communicate effectively, to perform both individually and in a multi disciplinary team
- Continue the process of life-long learning through professional activities; adapt themselves with ease to new technologies, while exhibiting ethical and professional standards and will be able to work collaboratively as a member or leader in multidisciplinary teams
- MCA Graduates will be able to apply knowledge of computing fundamentals, computing specialization and domain knowledge for the abstraction and conceptualization of computing models from defined problems and requirements
- They will have the ability to understand and analyze a given real-world problem and propose feasible computing solutions MCA Graduates will be able to analyze customer requirements, create high level design, implement and document robust and reliable software systems
- They will be able to transform complex business scenarios and contemporary issues into problems, investigate, understand and propose integrated solutions using emerging technologies
- MCA Graduates will be able to use the techniques, skills and modern hardware and software tools necessary for innovative software solutions
- They will possess leadership and managerial skills with best professional ethical practices and social concern and will be able to communicate technical information effectively, both orally and in writing