Rules of Discipline As per Institution :-
- 1. Students must carry their Identity Card on person when in the Institute premises and produce it on demand.
- 2. It is mandatory for the students to wear their Uniform while entering into the college premises.
- 3. It is compulsory for students to attend the Institute from the day of opening to the last day of each term during academic year.
- 4. Regular attendance for Theory and Practical is must. In case the attendance is found less tha 75% classes of theory, Practical and other activities he /she will not be allowed to appear for the University Examination.
- 5. Student should behave respectfully to the teaching and non-teaching staff within campus and outside institute premises; otherwise they are liable for disciplinary action.
- 6. Student must pay stipulate fees within the given time span.
- 7. Student must report regarding their change of communication address if any to the institute office. Institute will not be responsible for any loss information due to change communication address.
- 8. All students must participate in extracurricular activities that the institute organizes and must read the notice board from time to time and follow the instructions given.
- 9. All students must convey about their absence to the concern HOD in case of illness or any other emergency cases.
- 10. Ragging is strictly prohibited within or outside of institute premises. Any student found guilty in this case shall be expelled from institute. The fees will not be refundable in such cases. (Ref. Maharashtra Provision of Ragging Act 1999).
- 11. Any student found indulging in anti-social activities, creating nuisance or any other mischief like strikes; demonstration etc. within institute will be expelled from the institute. The fees will not be refundable in such cases.
- 12. Director of the Institute has right to expel a student from the Institute for any infringement of the rule conduct and discipline prescribed by the Institute or University or Government and the instruction given above.
- 13. Parents are required to visit the Institute whenever requested by the director.
- 14. Smoking, chewing tobacco, consuming alcohol or taking drugs is strictly prohibited in the institute. Any student is found in inebriated condition; he / she will be suspended / expelled from the institute.
- 15. Using mobile phones within the institute campus / class room / computer laboratory/ library etc. is strictly prohibited.
- 16. Student who seek admission to RCPET’s I MRD are bound to abide by the rules and regulations of the institute as stated in the prospectus and undertaking given along with admission form, and also laid down by the director from time to time.
- 17. All disputes pertaining to the admission, cancellation of admission, refund of fee etc. shall fall within the jurisdiction of courts at Shirpur only.