RCP IMRD CSI student branch
- Computer Society of India (CSI) was first introduce in the 06 March year 1965.
- It is first and largest body of computer professionals in India.
- A handful of IT enthusiasts who were a computer user group and felt the need to organize their activities. They also wanted to share their knowledge and exchange ideas on what they felt were a fast emerging sector. Today the CSI takes pride in being the largest and most professionally managed association of and for IT professionals in India.
- CSI is a non-profit professional society and meet to exchange views and information learn and share ideas.
- The wide spectrum of members is committed to the advancement of theory and practice of Computer Engineering and Technology Systems, Science and Engineering, Information Processing and related Arts and Sciences.
- Facilitate Research, Knowledge Sharing, Learning and Career Enhancement among all categories of IT professionals. Inspire, nurture and assist students to integrate into the IT community. Percolate benefits of IT advancement to all sections of Indian Society.
CSI Student Branch, Shirpur Establishment
The Computer Society of India (CSI) Student Branch at RCPET's Institute of Management Research and Development in Shirpur was established on September 22, 2008, with a clear mission to foster a culture of technological innovation and knowledge sharing among students. The primary objective of this initiative was to provide a platform for students to enhance their computer science and information technology skills, engage in collaborative projects, and stay updated with the latest industry trends and developments. Through a series of seminars, workshops, and technical events, the CSI Student Branch aimed to create a vibrant community of young technologists. Over the years, the branch successfully achieved these goals, facilitating networking, learning opportunities, and professional development. As a result, students gained valuable insights and hands-on experience, enhancing their career prospects and contributing to the overall growth of the institution. The establishment of the CSI Student Branch at RCPET's Institute of Management Research and Development proved to be a significant milestone in empowering students to excel in the dynamic field of computer science and technology.
- Expert Talk
- Guest Lectures
- Poster Competition
- Programming Competition
- Software Exhibition
- IT Tour
Computer Society of India (CSI)
Click Here to visit CSI website
|IMRD CSI 2021-22 Report||Download|
|IMRD CSI 2020-21 Report||Download|
|IMRD CSI 2019-20 Report||Download|
|IMRD CSI 2018-19 Report||Download|
|IMRD CSI 2017-18 Report||Download|
|IMRD CSI 2016-17 Report||Download|
Seminar on Massive Open Online Course Certification (MOOC)
A seminar on Massive Open Online Course Certification (MOOC) was organized in RCPIMRD dated on 3rd September 2019 by Computer Society of India’s student branch for MCA-I, IMCA-II and IMCA-III year students. Dr. Pramod Deore Sir (Vice- Principal, RCPIT, Shirpur) was a invited speaker in this seminar.
Dr. Pramod Deore Sir delivered the session on MOOC; He explained the basic concept of MOOC, its need, syllabus structure, fees structure and its importance.
The Director of RCPIMRD Dr. Vaishali B. Patil also guided and motivated students regarding MOOC. In this seminar Assistant Director and HOD of MCA/IMCA Department Mr. Manoj Behere, HOD of MMS Department Dr. Manoj Patel, HOD of UG Department Mr. Tushar Patel and staff were present. CSI’s student branch of RCPIMRD put efforts for successful conduction of this program.