Institute of Management Research and Development has an informal alumni association which works effectively since 1999. Due to the excellent rapport shared by our faculties with alumni we are able to make a strong bonding and network between alumni and institute. Many of them are willing to 'Give-Back' to their alma-mater as a sign of their gratitude and affinity towards the institution in the format of their knowledge and skills that they have learned in this huge IT world. Earlier we have an informal alumni association committee which is working effectively but with the different suggestions by alumni we have recently transformed this informal group to formal registered Alumni Association. RCPET‟s Institute of Management Research and Development, Shirpur established a registered Alumni Association with registered no Dhule/0000037/2018 via the Act 1860(XXI of 1860). The main objective of this official Alumni Association is to:
The main objectives of this official Alumni Association are to:
- Create a strong network between Alumni and Institute.
- Create a strong network for Alumni progression as well as student’s progression.
- To promote a sustained sense of belonging to the Alma Mater among the Alumni by being in regular contact with them.
- To provide a forum for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues by organizing and coordinating reunion activities of the Alumni.
- Maintaining the updated and current information of all Alumni.
Career Guidance - alumni is a huge talent pool whose guidance can be beneficial to many students and other fellow-alumni in their respective areas of study. Networking Platform - alumni network by itself is one of the best professional networking platforms available today in institute. E-bulletin :- Institute is publishing its quarterly E-bulletin (Newsletter) which includes all the events happened in institute. This newsletter is always shared with all the alumni through which institute always get to know their feedbacks and suggestions about the activities conducted in institute. With the changing scenario IMRD also adopted latest technology and connected various alumni via different whatsapp groups, social websites like facebook, LinkedIn. Total 700 + alumni are connected via whatsapp group. More than 2200 plus alumni are connected via facebook and LinkedIn. The alumni of Institute is guiding and nurturing our students to become more technical for IT industry. It is our plan to develop everlasting relations with our alumni which in turn will give rise to mutual benefits. Roles & Responsibility:
Roles & Responsibility:
- Making a Strong network between Alumni and Institute
- Organizing - Annual Alumni Meet
- Organizing and Participation in Induction Session during -Orientation Program of first year students.
- Maintaining and updating alumni database.
- Mentorship Programme by alumni for their juniors.
- Organizing ‘Alum talks’ regularly.
- Updating various events organized in IMRD on Social Media to reach out to Alumni
- Maintaining IMRD’s alumni database via LinkedIn account, whatsapp and facebook.
Alumni Association Formal Committee
|1||Dr. Vaishali B. Patil||President|
|2||Mr. Pinkesh B. Patil||Vice President|
|3||Prof. Manoj N. Behere||Secretary|
|4||Dr. Manoj B. Patel||Member|
|5||Prof. Tushar R. Patel||Member|
|6||Asst. Prof. Arhana M. Jade||Member|
|7||Mr. Rahul P. Patil||Member|
|8||Mr. Sandip Mistri||Member|
|9||Prabhakar B. Pansare||Member|
|10||Nilesh S. Warude||Member|
|11||Tushar A. Girase||Member|
Benefits of Alumni Association Membership:
- A Strong Network of Alumni.
- Alumni career services.
- This membership will provide a social platform.
- This will helps to keep in touch with your classmates, faculties and current batch of students.
- This association will help and support needy and bright students.
- The funds raised by alumni association members will help to increase our strategic initiatives of engaging alumni, creating tangible events and programs.
- Scholarships to the needy, scholar and brighter students.
- Automation or up-gradation in technology.
- Modernization in technology which will help for students as well faculty progression.
Certificate of Registration