Placement Policies and Guidelines
This policy establishes the guidelines and procedures for the placement hiring process at RCPET’s IMRD, Shirpur. It aims to ensure fairness, transparency, and integrity in the selection and placement. This policy applies to all students seeking placements through the Centre for Career Development at RCPET’s IMRD, Shirpur.
Disciplinary Policies and rules:
- The committee will be responsible for coordinating the placement activities at Institute.
- An extended offer refers by a company to a student who was not initially selected during the placement hiring process.
- Students should be eligible as per company specific requirement.
- Students need to compulsory go through the evaluations conducted to assess students' skills and capabilities in various domains, such as coding, technical knowledge, analytical thinking, or problem-solving. These evaluations include coding rounds, technical interviews, analytical rounds, Hackathon, or other competitive formats. May be online or offline without any excuses students need to participate.
- Students must attend the presentations/tests of the companies they apply for. In the case of absenteeism due to valid reasons, the student must submit a leave form stating the reason signed by the appropriate authority. As stated earlier, failing to do so may incur a fine on the student and a reduction in application. Repeated violations may also result in debarring from the whole season.
- Students caught indulging in fraudulent actions, vulgarity, or malpractice shall be debarred from the entire process. Serious disciplinary actions by appropriate authorities will be taken against such students.
- Declining offers secured through the RCPET’s IMRD, Shirpur are not allowed. If a student does not join the company without having a genuine reason and the company informs to institute will take appropriate action against the student.
- Posting grievances on social media platforms without resolving the issue with institute first shall not be entertained. Any post that may slander the institution or an individual on the campus shall be strictly dealt with as per the legal defamation policy of the institute.
- Any form of misbehaviour or disrespect towards student placement coordinators or volunteers will result in immediate and stringent disciplinary actions.
- Those who will clear the interview rounds and got final offer need to join organization.
- After selection in one organization students are not eligible to attend another campus drive.
- Students need to join company as per given time slot.
- Students can apply or register for on campus and off campus until he or she get placed.
- Students need to compulsory participate in all Training and Placement activities.
- Students need to submit their consent form to abide the rules and regulation of T&P cell.
Modes of Selection: The RCPET’s IMRD, Shirpur allows for modes of selection for placements:
- Internships by different organization.
- Placement selections via On/Off-campus drives.
These selection modes aim to provide students with diverse opportunities for professional growth, catering to their varied interests and preferences. RCPET’s IMRD, Shirpur ensures a comprehensive placement hiring process encompassing these selection modes.