Rules for Cancellation
MCA Admission Cancellation & Fees Refund — For MCA :
- 1. Request received before date of academic session & if seat is filled before the cutoff date: - Refund entire fees less Rs. 1000/-
- 2. Request received after start of academic sessionbut before the cutoff date, but ‘a seat’ could not befilled by the college / Institute: - No Refund (Exceptsecurity deposit)
Rules for Admission Conciliation & Fees Refund – for BCA, BBA, BMS & MCA-Integrated, MMS (CM) courses :
- The rules regarding cancelation of admission and fees Refund shall be as described by North Maharashtra University, Jaigaon- 6. R. No. NMU /12/PG Entrance / 945 /2006.
- Application for the cancellation of admission will be considered if and only if the candidate have taken admission by paying full Fees and has Submitted all required documents / Certificates / undertaking/Affidavit in Originals at the time of admission.
- In an eventof a student cancelling admission withina period of 7 Days from the date of admission, deduction of 10% of total amount of tuition fees inaddition to the amount of Rs. 500/- will be made.
- In an event of a student cancelling admission withina period of 15 Days from the date of admission,deduction of 25% of total amount of tuition fees inaddition to the amount of Rs.500/- will be made.
- In an event of a student cancelling admission after15 Days from the date of admission, refundtowards any kind of fees will not be given.