Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
A Three year full time Graduation Program in Business Administration. The BBA course is the gateway to a plethora of job opportunities in numerous sectors such as Sales, Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government etc. All the students of BBA can opt for further studies by pursuing either for Post Graduate Courses in Management Faculties like MBA,MMS, PGDBM, Hotel Managementetc.
Program Objective :
- The Bachelor of Business Administration equips student with an understanding of the competitive environment in which private and a public sector organization operate, and provides student with the analytical and operational skills to resolve business problems in both sectors.
- The BBA program aims at developing a student's intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills through an appropriate blending of business and general education.
- The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions, an organizational unit or an enterprise.
Program Outcome :
- To prepare the students for higher studies in business at home and abroad.
- To introduce students to a range of core business disciplines, including marketing, accounting, human resources management, internet systems and organizational behaviour.
- To provide opportunities to develop and practice professional skills essential inthe workplace.
- To prepare the Students will be armed with skills which will enable them to think critically, research and analyze information and apply it in modern business contexts.
- To make the BBA degree is many a times referred to as the golden passport, since it gives its holder an edge in the job market by opening more doors ofopportunity.
- To meet the needs of small and medium enterprises as well as large corporations. It will give a professional qualification to those engaged in the administration and management of businesses and other organizations, including public, private and not- for-profit organizations.
- To improve professional communication skills and soft skills of the students along with enhancing administration skills in them.
- To help students to understand the various areas and explore various types of opportunities available in practical world of Business.