For those who are not local, the campus is the center of their student life, and IMRD offers separate accommodations for boys and girls. The hostels will be shortly provided with Internet connection through the optic fiber network. The hostel mess with a large seating capacity caters nutritious and delicious fare at very reasonable rates. Overall these hostels are very homely.
Hostel Facilities :
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- Rooms are well ventilated with bed, table, chair, fan and almirahs. Internet Wi-Fi Facility.
- Hostels are situated in the city where all facilities like bank, grocery stores, book and stationary shops etc. are nearby.
- Exclusive uninterrupted study room for students after college hours.
- Well-equipped Gym ( Boys and Girls separately).
- The girls' hostel can accommodate 500 girls at a time in four different Ladies' Hostels
- Basic recreation and sport facilities. (Table Tennis, Carrom, Cricket, Tennis and Gym)
- TV Room is providing to students with homely atmosphere that strengthen the feeling of belongingness.
- Solar water heater provides hot water throughout the year
- Aqua guard RO system chilled water is provided for drinking purpose.
- Overall these hostels are as cozy as your home.
Process of Admission
- Issue of accommodation request form from respective colleges.
- Filling up of accommodation request form.
- Submit accommodation request form to the respective rectors.
Students those who want to take admission in the hostel should fill accommodation request form and submit it to concerned Rector.
|R.C.Patel Boys Hostel -
||7840902163, 8177947735, 9922274500
|R.C.Patel Girls Hostel -
||9421676155 , 9922828226
|Admission Fee: Rs.2000/-
|| Admission Fee: Rs.2000/-
|| Annual Fee:Rs.24000/-
|| Total Fee:Rs.36000/-